Monday, August 6, 2012

Smile a Little Monday {27}

Thanks for the logic, Disney.



Teehee I want one :))










Only in Walmart

I love you Spencer <3 :d=":d">
So guess what, in two weeks I will officially be a college person. *crickets* I know, I know, I'M SO OLD!!!! *begins sobbing* Anyways, I want to apologize to all of my followers. I've been so busy this summer that I haven't been able to post here other than these Monday posts. Also, I owe a HUGE apology to Meena. She sent me some items for a product review and I haven't been able to get around to it. I feel awful, and I just want to say I'm sorry, girlie :( I'll hopefully have it up as soon as I can find my camera cord (which of course has gone missing again, adding to my frustration haha).

To all of you: Thank you for being loyal. I love each and every one of you and I can't tell you how much you all mean to me. I hope you have a great Monday! :)

~Peace, love, toothpaste~
Forever and Always a JesusChick ♥

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on going to college! Hope you do well there. :)

    Haha, gotta love the older sibling pin. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We understand- you have your own life to live!! I'm going to college soon too. ARGHHHH!! Scary times. And we love the Monday posts- always make me smile! :)
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always enjoyed your smile mondays!


    I liked the whats that? oh a smoothie..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed these posts and I've missed you! :) Congratulations on being a college person! :P

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed these posts and I've missed you! :) Congratulations on being a college person! :P

    God bless you!
    Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on college!! thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious post! Congratulations on going to college. You're not old at all. You're just growing wiser. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥