Thursday, April 12, 2018

Four years later...

It is so surreal to find this blog after four years of absence. Reading all of these posts gives me such a sense of nostalgia. This blog was my life for five years and I made so many amazing friends through it. However, as everyone knows, time doesn't stop even though my blogging appearance may have. Just in case you are curious, these past four years have been an absolute whirlwind, but in the best way.

I started dating my best friend in September of 2014.

I graduated nursing school and became a Registered Nurse.

I continued on in school and ended up becoming Valedictorian of my Bachelor's of Nursing graduating class.

Currently waiting on my acceptance into graduate school to fulfill my dream of becoming a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.

I became engaged this past November.

I have an amazing job that I absolutely adore as a nurse.

My fiancé and I have a house that we are renting while I am staying at home with my parents.

Our wedding date is set for June 30th, 2018.

Life is crazy. I look back on these posts and read the joy and heartbreak of 13-17 year old Heather and realize that life is so sweet. I did not know where God was taking me in those years but here I am with everything I could have ever dreamt of and yet, there is more of life to come. Don't get me wrong, life isn't easy. But it is oh-so worth it. 

♥, 
Heather


1 comment:

  1. Loved your update post!!!!!! So good to hear from you. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥