Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Christmas is definitely my fave time of year :) But if I could take one thing out of it would be the hussle and bussle. I don't really enjoy crowds, tight spaces, and the pushing and shoving in stores.
I hope all of y'all had as good of a Christmas as I did :) and I hoped in the mist of the good times you remember the reason for the season- the little baby who was born in a manger to save all of us :)
Volunteering at the local "Walk to Bethlehem" helped me give back this year. That along with singing at 2 local nursing homes with our homeschool group. I absolutely loved being in the Walk to Bethlehem! We volunteered for 4 nights straight and I played Mary for 2 nights, then acted in the village shops for 2 nights. I was definitely blessed by this experience and I hope you guys can come out and help this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love? ♥