Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stay At Home Missions 2011

Camp was so stinkin' amazing this year. I loved every minute and I had an absolute blast.

I was in the Site track this year. I volunteered my time at a VBS and played with little kids- best thing ever in my opinion. I completely love little kids :)

My friend Sophie Grace, who came to camp with me, took bunch of photos so when she gets them uploaded, I will have to see if I can just direct you over to her blog. She is an ah-maze-ing photographer and I love her to pieces. I have almost literally grown up with that girl by my side. She has always been there for me.

I have such awesome friends. Honestly, I do. And the best part is a lot of them come to this camp and its one of the few times I get to see them so its a big occasion for me. I have been going to this camp for 4 years now and it seems to get better and more amazing every year.

I will have to see if my mom took any photos and if she did I will try to upload some but in the meantime I hope you guys are having an awesome week and my fellow campers I hope you get lots of rest to make up for the hours of sleep we lost due to staying up and talking ;)

I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY! :'( But I am glad I am home once more and that I will get to sleep in my own bed tonight instead of that air mattress

Forever and Always a JesusChick

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun and I'm looking forward to the pictures. I miss BVS this year at our church. they didn't do it this year :(
    I always loved helping out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥