Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey y'all

Hello my awesome and wonderful followers!



Well lately its been pretty crazy at my house. My grandfather is not doing too well so if you guys could pray for him that would be awesome :)


I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunrise. I'd never seen it this bright and orange before. Its moments like these that make me sooo happy to live in the country.

I bought the most awesome pair of sunglasses on Wednesday! If you don't know me I'll just tell you now, I love the color green, and I absolutely love zebra print! So when I was spinning that spin-y rack (pssh I don't know what its name is!) for the sunglasses I turned it and saw them- a pair of hunter green, zebra print sunglasses! AND best part, they are the big ones that make you look like a big which I have always liked.









This picture cannot even begin to describe their epic-ness hehehehe I ♥ them :) I am totally bringing these babies to camp! :D


My town's 4th of July parade and fireworks are tonight and its going to be fabulous :) I've always loved hanging out with my friends, sprawling out on our blanket and watching the fireworks shoot up into the sky and then disappear as if the sky had swallowed them whole. I guess when I was little I was afraid of fireworks and now I think "WHY???"


Another topic to discuss, the Stay At Home Missions camp that I've been attending for either 4 or 5 years is only 15 days away! Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!! I cannot wait to get to see all my Joppa buddies whom I've missed so much and I hope you guys have missed me too ;) jk




Well I love all of y'all and I'll definitely have to bring back details, stories and photos from camp SHM 2011!!!


Forever and always a JesusChick :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on and following my blog Jesus Chick! I like that name, and your blog! I agree, penguins are awesome! And nice sunglasses! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥