Friday, September 23, 2011

*ABC...easy as 123...*

Idea from Sam over at http://samisonbloggerblogspot.com/ :)



A. Age: Pssh I'm not putting that on here!



B. Bed Size: Twin. My room is not extremely large so a smaller bed works well.



C. Chore that you hate: Taking out the trash.


D. Dogs: Three, Rudy, a German Shepard, Ella, chocolate lab mix and Tebow (GO GATORS!!!!), a yellow lab mix. Ella and Tebow came from the same litter.


E. Essential start to your day: On a cold day? Hot chocolate. On a warm day? Nothing really...



F. Favorite color: Greeeeeeen!


G. Gold or silver: Silver


H. Height: I'm 5'2 and a half...hold on, let me go measure myself...WHOO! I grew half an inch, now I'm 5'3!!!! Man, this is a great day.

I. Instruments you Play: I do not play any instruments, unless my voice counts...

J. Job Title: Uumm, student...? I'm still working out what I want to be when I grow up.


K. Kids: Ummm...none yet.


L. Live: "Somewhereeeeee over the rainbooooooow!"


M. Mother's Name: Leaving this blank because I'm not allowed to give personal info...


N. Nicknames: Let's see here, Blondie, Toughie, Header, Badger, Emily (yeah Kylie, I love you ;) )...I probably have more but I can't think of them...


O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Thank you God, no I haven't stayed overnight in the hospital yet.


P. Pet peeves: People who chew with their mouths open. Urgh its so disgusting.

Q. Quote from a Movie: "I am a despicable human being." ~Tangled




Aww come on! How can you not love this movie??


R. Right or Left Handed: Imma righty! :D



S. Siblings: 3 younger sisters.


T. Time You Wake Up: 7am every day.



U. Underwear: I'm stealing the last person answer: "Yes, I do wear it.... o.O"


V. Vegetable you Hate: Spinach.


W. What makes You Run Late: People not being ready on time.


X. X-rays You've Had: When I was younger and pulled a muscle in my leg, I had to do some serious x-rays or something similar to it. I had to lay in this big tunnel-kind-of-thing for a long time so they could scan me. Man it was so creepy.


Y. Yummy food that You Make: Mac & Cheese, brownies, cookies, cakes, the list could go on and on...


Z. Zoo animal: Penguins!!!!! Pssh that was an easy one
*I believe I can flyyyyyyy*


Your turn my little penguin peeps! You will a virtual hug from me if you do this! :)





4 comments:

  1. Hi!!! Thank you sooooo much!!! I also see here that you're homeschooled!! So am I!!!! :)) I also, love this idea!!! May I possible use it??? :) Anyways, I want to follow you but I cant find the button!!! Have a wonderful, lovely day!!!! :)))

    ~ Cindi :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and use the ABC's of Me, I don't mind at all! :)
    Can you can follow a blog on your "Dashboard".

    Love always,
    JC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youu!! I figured it out! :)) So know I am a follower of your lovely blog! :)))

    ~ Cindi :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you! You're too sweet <3 You totally earn a penguin! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥