Thursday, September 15, 2011

Me...the Construction worker.

Yesterday was the first day of Science Club! *squeels*


I had a blast like always. The topic we are studying about for the moment is economics. It was pretty interesting. We learned the basics about banks, loans and such along those lines.




We also had an assignment where we were given a career, a life style, and had to purchase a house, a vehicle, pay for our children (if we had any), and pay for the extra bills that came in. I became a construction worker.




It was a pretty interesting experiment. I had two kids who went to private school but I ended up taken them out. I didn't have enough money for my vehicle so I took a second job as a waitress to make ends meet.




In the end, we discovered that working with money and trying to provide for ourselves and our family is harder than we thought. Oh, and I also learned that I reeeeally do want want to attend college....I'm not to keen on being a Construction worker/Waitress. I'd probably have a really cool uniform though... Hehehe :)



Forever and Always a JesusChick ♥

2 comments:

  1. Cool, that sounds really interesting!
    By the way, how did you get that little under the sea icon next to the web address bar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the "Design" page on your dashboard should be a layout for your blog. Above where your header is, there should be a box that says "Favicon", click on the edit button beside it and you can upload a photo for your blog's web address bar. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥