Wednesday, December 4, 2013

All I Want for Christmas is You {Fictional Character Edition}


I don't want a lot for Christmas.

Tobias Eaton
There is just one thing I need. 

Steve Rogers/Captain America

 I don't care about the presents...

Peter Pevensie
 ...underneath the Christmas tree.

Eugene Fitzherbert
I just want you for my own.

Finnick Odair

 More than you could ever know.

Kristoff (I don't know his last name .-. )

Make my wish come true.

Augustus Waters

 All I want for Christmas...

Percy Jackson (Those eyes just kill me.)

...is you.

I think I would die of happiness if any one of these characters showed up under my tree on Christmas morning.


I have a major crush on Fix-It Felix. Don't you judge me.

♥,
Heather

9 comments:

  1. so basically..............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!(*faints*)
    I mean, ahem... agreed.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! And I thought I was alone for being in love with Fix it Felix's smile.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS. IS. PERFECTION. Mind if I do a similar post?

    You have wonderful choices in fictional characters dear. ;)

    xx Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH TOBIAS ASDFGHJKL AUGUSTUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and Finnick he he he and Captain America.

    P.S Approve of my comment first before my sister Mackenzie,we are having a race to see who's comment get's put up first...yep we're weird like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe I saw something (I think either on tumblr or pinterest) that said "what if this Christmas when you woke up and went downstairs to see your favorite celebrity or fictional character sitting near the tree with a bow on their head and just said "Oh you're awake" and then you tried to fix your hair and they were just like "Your hair is fine"" O.O I JUST CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have successfully named almost all my fictional character crushes *goes in corner and cries because there is no way to have them*

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS JUST PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥