Sunday, December 1, 2013

Buried in the Snow ~ A reflection on Disney's Frozen

For those of you who know me, I am absolutely obsessed with anything related to Disney. It was for this reason that when I heard a new Disney movie was going to be released Thanksgiving weekend, I was already prepared to trade my ticket to Catching Fire to go see the masterpiece that is Disney.

To say the least...Frozen did not disappoint.

It may be as a result of having sisters of my own, but this movie really hit home with me. The love between Anna and Elsa is absolutely astounding. It demonstrates that not all love has to derive from someone of the opposite gender (even if Kristoff is positively swoonworthy).

I could go on and on about how wonderful it was, but I do not wish to spoil anyone's enjoyment so I shall instead attempt to limit my fangirling only to pictures.




Let It Go is in the running for one of my favorite Disney songs ever.


She is so clumsy and awkward that it's adorable. Despite this, she is never embarrassed about who she is. That kind of self confidence is beautiful.


SQUEEEEE!!! 

I really do feel that Anna and Rapunzel would have the best friendship.





Isn't she just gorgeous? 

All in all, this was an amazing movie. I could probably ramble on about it forever if I was allowed to. It is the perfect movie to watch while snuggled up on the couch with a fluffy blanket and a mug full of hot chocolate. I know that is exactly what I will be doing once I can purchase my own copy of the film.

♥, 
Heather

3 comments:

  1. This post made me so happy all over inside. I adoredt his movie so much. Like as much as tangled if not more. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think anna is gorgues. Even more gorgues then elsa! She was my fav character

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Princess Pocket one, IT'S AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥