Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Planking...?

Okay maybe its because I'm homeschooled. Maybe its because I'm a blonde. I really don't know. I had no clue on earth what planking was when I first heard it...

If you do not know what it is either then this post is for you!

"Planking or the lying down game is an activity consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body" ...thank you Wikapedia for your knowledge on stupid topics...


Ok well when I first heard about this I thought it was stupid. Who in their right mind wants you have their picture being taken while pretending to be a plank?


I looked up some pictures and honestly? You can't help but smile :)
















Hehehe Imagine this happening next time you go to McDonalds or something ;)






























Awww, sleepy baby ♥















































This would probably be something my two uncles would do ;)
























My next trip to Winn-dixie or Walmart, I will be cautious when I go to

get a cart o.O Too funny though








You, my friend, have won my adoration. And my blog's prize for the most awesome planking I could find on Google. If I knew you in real life I would give you a prize. See? Knowing me in real life has its advantages ;)





Alright! Now that you have seen these people, what is your opinion on this trend? I'm probably not going to do it but its kind of funny to see other people's pictures ;)

Forever and Always a JesusChick ♥


P.S. Yeah I know, this was a really stupid post but if you read the entire thing and are now here reading this, then guess what? I LOVE YOU! I applaud you for your awesome-ness! :D

2 comments:

  1. There's another silly thing called "casual diving" that's going around... people doing completely normal, run-of-the-mill things while about to fall into a pool or lake! I love silly pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about that! Some of the pictures r pretty funny that would be something more my style to do ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥