Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why?

It's crowded in worship today
As she slips in trying to fade into the faces

The girl's teasing laughter is carrying farther than they know
Farther than they know


But if we are the body, why aren't His arms reaching?


Why aren't His hands healing?


Why aren't His words teaching?


And if we are the body, why aren't His feet going?

Why is His love not showing them there is a way?


There is a way


{If We Are The Body by Casting Crowns}



Have a wonderful Sunday :)


~Peace, love, Piglet~



7 comments:

  1. nice! and, i made buttons! thanks for the link! check 'em out!

    http://jewelrymaking4u.blogsot.com
    http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song never fails to give me goosebumps :S

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome song! Have a good Sunday =)

    PS thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artsy Mermaid: Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to make sure to remember one :)

    Sierra: Thank you and I agree! We need to get off our behinds and share God's love to others :)

    Jessica: Same thing here

    Emma Margaret: No problem! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this song! I was singing it while reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so inspiring Jesuschick, and this post is so true :). Also I tagge you, here: http://officerbuckles.blogspot.com/2012/01/moi-part-one.html

    ~Maura

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥