The day has finally arrived. The day of my sweet sixteen. It feels like only yesterday this girl was losing her front teeth, wearing princess dresses, and giggling at the thought of me ever liking guys more than just friends.
I asked nicely (and used my Puss in Boots eyes) on Emma to use this for my birthday. She said yes and I did a crazy dance around the house :)
My Sixteen while Sixteen List
1. Make a list of 1,000 things I am thankful for
2. Go horseback riding on the beach
Take a college class YAY!
5. Blog every day for 2 weeks
6. Complete my Year-Without-Soda challenge (Ends December 9th)
7. Go camping
8. Try something new
Keep a journal I kept a journal during my New York missions trip. :))
10. Learn to play an instrument
11. Drive a total of 50 hours
12. Be a penpal to someone
Send a care package to soldiers in another country I think this was my favorite :)
14. Host a caption contest
Go on an adventure I'm considering my missions trip to New York without any of my family members as an adventure because I was absolutely terrified.
16. Hold a snake on my own (I am conquering my greatest fear, people)
There's a reason why I decided to do a "while" list instead of a "before" list. I want to cherish my time being sixteen. I want to live life in the moment, not thinking about seventeen coming next year. And anyways, thinking about me being seventeen makes me feel extremely old ;)
Just for the fun of it:
~Peace, love, "Just keep swimming"~
Forever and Always a JesusChick♥