Wednesday, March 21, 2012

You were made to stand out

{This picture makes me smile}
"Do not conform any longer to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- His good, pleasing, and perfect will."
~Romans 12:2

This verse has always been one of my favorites. For the science club I attend, it was a requirement to learn this verse by heart (homeschooling rocks :) ). I didn't mind. This verse makes me smile every time I hear it. So many a time we get caught up in the world. We cram ourselves into the square box to fit in, while in all reality, we are a triangle. We are special, different, unique, created in God's image. We were not made to be like others, or like this world. Our goal in life needs to be becoming more like Christ.
~Peace, love, cupcake pajamas~
Forever and Always a JesusChick♥

6 comments:

  1. Okay. That has got to be the most awesomestpicture I have ever seen!! I Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love it! this whole thing... just, yes :)
    xo,
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this message! Thank-you for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen :) I love you sister! I have been dreaming about camp all month!!! I can not wait to see you again!!!! CAMP IN 4 MONTHS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is awesome! : ) Such a great verse, hey?

    Love ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥