Sunday, October 30, 2011

:)



34 followers?! Wow, I don't even know how to my feelings into words. It makes me feel honored that people actually want to read my ramblings :)



As for the lack of posting, I totally apologize. I've been so busy with school, soccer, getting in and out of the car to go places, taking care of my neighbor's horses that I haven't had much time to be online.



Randomness that happened this week


We had Science Club on Friday which was awesome like usual. We studied the heart so next week when we come back, we will be able to dissect a sheep lung, trachea and heart. I'm so excited! :) It should be a lot of fun. I don't mind dissections very much.



Soccer was so much fun yesterday! A bunch of random players got together to form one team, and then an actual team played against us. It was pretty laid back and not nearly as violent as some of the past games had been where it was my full team playing abother full team.




But of course, when you are playing soccer, you get hurt. I don't even know how it happened I think my shin guard slid a bit to the right on my right shin, leaving some of it exposed. I got kicked right there and so I've got a very bruise going on. Its not too bad so don't worry, its my *deep voice* battle wounds ;)



And since a picture-less post would be very lame...



Oh yes. Its a flower. With a mustache. :)




Anyways, what have y'alls week been like?




~Peace, love, and popcorn balls~




6 comments:

  1. ouch, hope your shin's feeling better! and ohmigosh, where did you get that picture?! SO cute, and funny ^.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blog, by the way :) Love it. I'm Lizzie, I'm a relatively new blogger. Well, I've had my blog for months, I guess, but I should really do more on it. I love blogging and blogs like yours really do keep me motivated :)

    Love,
    Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! i love dissesctions! I dissected a fish one time and had so much fun! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cubette: I googled "mustache funny" and it came up in the pictures ;) I love it also! I have an obsession with funny mustaches :P

    Elizabeth: Oh thank you so much! Its the sweet comments, much like yours for instance, that keep ME going! :)

    Rachel: Awesome!!! :) I have yet to dissect a fish but I have done a dog shark, a frog, a sheep brain, and a cow eye. This year I will be dissecting the shep pluck (trachea, lungs, heart), a large grasshopper and an owl pellet :) I am so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. EXCITING! congrats girl! and who wouldn't want to read your blog!?!?!?!? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww THANK YOU CINDI!!! :D You totally just made my day :)))

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥