Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Randomness


~Listening to~ Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift




~Munching on~ ....Nothing






~Feeling at the moment~ Relief




~Why that feeling~ I just finished getting everything ready for my high school credits *whoop whoop!*





~Excited about~ I would say soccer practice tonight but I think we are not going due to rain (GO AWAY RAIN). On another note, I now have 31 followers! :D Thank y'all so much!




~Laughing at~ This picture :)




(I totally wanna be at this ninja tea party)




~Surprised about~ That this one guy at this 4H Halloween party last night actually remembered my name...




~Anything else~ I want funky socks for Christmas! :D Oh and Pastah J had his son last Monday :) Sorry I haven't posted this sooner, things have been so hectic for me and I keep forgetting to! *stands in corner* Imma bad girl





~Peace, love, and cheesy nachos (YUM)~





P.S. You are all invited to my epic awesome ninja party, I do hope you can attend :) 'Twill be totally amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Yes,Yes, Yes, I am coming to the Ninja tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO!!! :D Since you're coming, it should be awesome then ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥