Thursday, October 13, 2011

My very first! :)

I am entering my very first photo contest! :D



My good friend Sophie is having a photo contest over yonder at her blog. This is my entry:





I doubt I'll win because I already saw some of the other photos, they're amazing. I'm just going to try and that's all that matters, right??



Photobucket"/>






Wish me luuuuuuck! :)




~Peace, love, SUUUUUUGARRRRR! and upside-down umbrellas~






P.S. My loverly friend Cindi over at Cotton Candy Clouds allowed me the privilege of guest posting on her blog! :D Please, go check it out! :D

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Thanks so much for entering! :D

    Sophie
    http://themeltedcamera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's a really good picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... uh, you did not link up! You have to link up to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's so pretty! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, how do I "link up"? Post the link in a comment on your blog post? Is that what you mean?

    Thank you guys so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo JesusChick! Good luck! Hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥