Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fishies! Teehee

The Peanut Festival went awesome yesterday. It was nice and cool, not the normal hot weather we had been getting recently. I was so thankful for it.




My sister and I both did well at our little businesses and I am proud to say that my dream (country) boots are within reach now! (Yes Quincy, I am a redneck, thank you for telling me so)




One of my little friends won a fish and he gave it to me :) So now I have a little white goldfish. I plan on keeping her (or him seriously how can you tell the gender of a goldfish?) alive as long as I can.



Yeah pretty much, that was my day.



Thanks for all the well wishing from my buddies! It really does mean the world to me :)



By the way, what should the name of my goldfish be? I'll gladly consider any suggestions you have!




~Peace, love, white goldfish and cheese sticks~





Forever and Always a JesusChick ♥

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, that's awesome! And I am with ya on the boots thing! I really really really really really really want a pair of cow girl boots! They are just so cute! Anyways, I won a goldfish at a fair about a year ago and it lived for a year and then i left it with someone and they put city water in the bowl. and it died. end of story. Haha I stink at names, my fish never had a name. sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor fish! :(

    I'm sorry but I can't help but laughing at the "city water" part because I say the exact same thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the names Pearl or Bubbles :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun! You should post a picture of your new little pet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love? ♥